Saturday, September 29, 2007

He is doing Great Things!

















This is so very cool. My friend Susan is just weeks away from heading to Timisoara, Romania on a misison trip with church. I know mission trips all have a specific purpose, but this one is something HUGE. The wonderful cast of people God has pulled together is going to be putting on a huge 722 style event in Piata Unirii, the big square smack in the middle of town. Timisoara is a university town, so this will be a prime audience. I have stood in Piata Unirii when I was there in 2006 (photos above). God will do an amazing work on October 25!

As of now, the team is still at about 50% of their financial needs. Because they have to take a band with them, they have to be able to fund all the band's equipment to travel as well, and when you have to take a 50 passenger plane into Timisoara, this can be very interesting! They are not designed for lots of luggage! If you feel you'd like to donate towards the trip, please contact my friend Susan via her blog (Susan in Romania on my favorite blogs listing). Finally, here is the link to a video commerical they are broadcasting in Timisoara on TV to promote the event. Hope you enjoy it!

So today I was working with first grade on sentences. They are supposed to begin to understand what constitutes a complete sentence as opposed to a fragment. So I would give them a fragment (basically, a simple subject), and they would have to complete the sentence to make it make sense.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVBumXDAOIo





1 comment:

RomaniaSPD 2007 said...

thank you autumn! that means a lot to me