Monday, June 23, 2008

Queen of Clean

As a little break in my otherwise serious blog, I would like to take a moment to award this year's Queen of Clean medal to my friend Sarah*!

I thought I was thorough when it came to cleaning my house. I vacuum, dust, swiffer, and windex things often...but little did I know I was only in the junior league.

I have, for the past hour, watched my friend clean her bathroom, including vacuuming the toilet seat cover and wiping down every cabinet door and closet door. I have watched her use Windex on every mirror in the house, and every framed picture. I have watched her dust. Currently, she is vacuuming around me.

One thing is alarmingly clear: I am no longer holding the title of Queen of Clean.

My mother will be pleased that I have a new, clean friend. I think even she could walk through this house right now with a white glove and find absolutely nothing.

Wow. I think I have to go home and do dusting or something...

*Name has been changed to protect the innocent/embarassed.

No comments: