Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Heart Goat Cheese!

I got this from Kathy and I really enjoy it. I've even made it for small group. So I thought I'd share! Hope you like it!


Chavrie & Pesto Dip

Take one package of Chavrie (spreadable goat cheese) and empty the entire contents onto a regular dinner plate. Spread it out around the plate to fill the base of the plate.
Next, take your pesto and empty the contents on top of the chavrie, spreading it out evenly to cover the chavrie.
Surround the entire mixture with Stacy's Pita Chips or Wheat Thins as desired. It's a great h'ors d'veure that not lots of people make. It's a perfect mix of smooth and crunchy! Enjoy!

PS: I've included pictures of the products so you can find them. The pesto is usually on the pasta aisle; the chavrie is with the hummus and exotic cheeses.

No comments: