Wednesday, March 12, 2008

American Idol

So here are my comments on American Idol.

I do not care for Kristy Lee Cook. I think the country version of Eight Days a Week was just absolutely awful. She butchered it royally. She's gotta go. David Hernandez has to go too. Come on people, he used to work at a male strip club, and he sounds like he belongs on the Love Boat. Please.

Loved Michael Johns' version of Across the Universe. Loved Brooke White's version of Let it Be and David Cook's version of Eleanor Rigby were brilliant. I was sad that David Archuleta (my favorite) missed a few words last night, but I agree with another blogger who mentioned he's got a lot of pressure on him for such a young kid. David Castro is okay, but last night wasn't his best. His version last week of Halleluia was excellent. The Irish girl, Carly Smithson, did a pretty rockin' performance last night.

So we shall see...and I'm the doof who forgot to vote. GRR!

No comments: