Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Long time, no blog!

I realized that I have not blogged in forever, so here it is! My blog! So much has been going on lately that I have been sidetracked. My small group (left) went to the Cagle's Dairy Corn Maize once again this year and it was harder than we remembered! Still, fun times!

Thanksgiving break was a marvelous way to catch up with myself, and to relax but also get some things done around the house. During the break I was able to completely repaint my kitchen, which I am very proud of! Now it's two very subtle and calming shades of green that I am enjoying. Next step---cabinet gutting and renovation! I'm thinking this will happen post-Christmas though. Trying to be responsible with the funds!

At school we are working hard to prepare for singing next Thursday evening at the PTA Southern Supper with Santa. Then, on Friday we have our first chorus field trip to see The Nutcracker and that evening we sing at the Gwinnett Gladiators Sing for Santa event. Busy busy! Then, two weeks later we have our big Christmas chorus show which involves the singing of many carols plus a reinactment of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I'm excited!

I guess that's about it for now!!!

No comments: